Fleet Services Provided by Professionals for Your Fleet of Boats.
Professional Fleet MaintenanceDo you represent a camp, lodge, resort, school board or outfitter in Central Ontario? We’re here to keep your fleet on the water more days of the year. Johnny’s Boat Shop will work closely with you to ensure that your fleet is seaworthy, safe and looking it’s best always. Our years of experience providing some of the best professional fleet maintenance in Ontario means we have the experience and know how to solve problems before you even notice them.
We recommend an annual maintenance schedule for your fleet, providing service and maintenance outside of your peek season (during the winter) while still handling repairs as needed, quickly and efficiently, when your boats need it most, during the summer. It doesn’t matter if it’s a big or a little job we can get it done.
If transportation of canoes is a problem, we can pick-up and deliver your fleet for a fee, with in our service area, using our truck and trailers. We currently service many camps, outfitters, lodges and resorts from Parry Sound to Gravenhurst, from Algonquin Park and as far north as Timmins. As well as several school boards and outdoor education centers. Contact us today to find out more about how we can professional service your fleet and keep it performing like new.
Fleet Services we Provide
- Seasonal cleaning, inspection and adjustment
- Hardware replacement (seats, yokes, thwarts, grab handles, etc)
- Trim repair and replacement
- Hull damage repair & skid plate installation
- Touch-up existing Kevlar skid plates that have worn through.
- We can re-coat the bottoms of your fiberglass and Kevlar canoes with a durable white gelcoat that can add many seasons to an otherwise worn out canoe, and give it a fresh new appearance.
We guarantee fast turn around on your repairs because we understand that our season is a short one and who can afford to be without a complete fleet in high season. Our professional service specializes in keeping your boat looking new longer and maintaining balance and weight when possible.